Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 07-29-2012, 04:46 AM   #1
Suffolk Punch
Connoisseur
Suffolk Punch can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Suffolk Punch can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Suffolk Punch can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Suffolk Punch can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Suffolk Punch can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Suffolk Punch can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Suffolk Punch can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Suffolk Punch can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Suffolk Punch can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Suffolk Punch can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Suffolk Punch can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS T1, Kindle 4 NT, Kobo Touch, Kobo Clara HD
'Kill Decision' everywhere but UK?

I see that Dutton, who published Kill Decision by Daniel Suarez on 19th July, sell it as a Kindle e-book in the US, Italy, France and Germany - but not the UK! It's also available on the nook in the US, but not the UK. There, it's only out in hardback, paperback and audiobook!

No doubt there are ways to get it in e-book format in the UK now ... that's not my point. What I don't see is why Dutton have to delay sale of it in the UK? It baffles me!
Suffolk Punch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:51 AM   #2
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
Unfortunately, I think it's a lesson publishers are going to have to learn the hard way - when people who can't buy something start resorting to other methods.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert