Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-21-2014, 01:11 PM   #1
CROSP
CROSP began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle 4 Black WiFI
Duokan doesn't recognize DJVU files

Hi everyone , I've installed duokan with the help of KUAL + Duokan Installer , after that I upgraded duokan via WIFI. But it doesn't recognize neither books in DK_Documents nor in simple kindle documents folder. I have Kindle 4 black +WIFI (2012). And firmware is 4.1.1. Please help me to solve this problem .
P.S. Libreator opens DJVU files well.
CROSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2014, 02:35 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Sounds like a post for the Duokan web-site,
or at least, the Duokan thread here.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-22-2014, 12:17 AM   #3
chrox
Zealot
chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrox ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 KPW PB840
Duokan did very well for not supporting DJVU format any more. It makes them a little less shameless.
chrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 11:25 AM   #4
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
You mean one less GPL violation from their humongous pile of the stuff?

Ooops.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote