Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #1
nremondelli
Zealot
nremondelli is on a distinguished road

Device: none
Nook Simple Touch GlowLight+Case and MC

I am selling my Excellent condition, fully functional Nook Touch GlowLight with a 2GB formatted card and a BN case with magnetic closure. Also is supplied with USB cable. Looking to get 110 + Shipping.

US only, please.

Pictures available upon request via email. I can't figure out how to post them here.
nremondelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Hi there,

I pm'ed you. Did you get it?
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert