Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-05-2012, 04:01 AM   #1
Brianrh
Connoisseur
Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brianrh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Help on Running Kobo Desktop in Wine

Following advice on this forum I have managed to get Kobo Desktop running in Wine on Linux Mint 13 on my HP laptop. I can log onto my Kobo account but it won't synchronize and it can't see my Kobo Touch when it is plugged in. When I use Calibre it sees the Touch and works okay but the Kobo Desktop doesn't. In Wine I followed the installation instructions to set the device as a floppy disc so that shouldn't be the problem.

Any of you Linux guys out there come across this or know what the problem might be?

Thanks.

Brian
Brianrh is offline   Reply With Quote