Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-16-2012, 03:26 PM   #1
rwmcafee
Connoisseur
rwmcafee knows what time it isrwmcafee knows what time it isrwmcafee knows what time it isrwmcafee knows what time it isrwmcafee knows what time it isrwmcafee knows what time it isrwmcafee knows what time it isrwmcafee knows what time it isrwmcafee knows what time it isrwmcafee knows what time it isrwmcafee knows what time it is

Device: none
Can the size shown be changed to KB instead of MB?

As the title says, I would like to be able to globally change the size that is shown on the book details, Size (MB) column, and metadata screens, etc. be changeable to KB.

I have less than 100 books out of almost 17000 books larger than 10 MB with my largest book being 49.75 MB (yea for cookbooks). So, a 5 digit column size isn't any problem.

I tried searching the forum and the online manual for a switch to do size changes but, could not find any references for this option.

Thanks for any help on this.

Ron
rwmcafee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 04:38 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwmcafee View Post
As the title says, I would like to be able to globally change the size that is shown on the book details, Size (MB) column, and metadata screens, etc. be changeable to KB.

I have less than 100 books out of almost 17000 books larger than 10 MB with my largest book being 49.75 MB (yea for cookbooks). So, a 5 digit column size isn't any problem.

I tried searching the forum and the online manual for a switch to do size changes but, could not find any references for this option.

Thanks for any help on this.

Ron
AFAIK not doable

Most of my books are .3 to .6MB
You can Hide the column or change the Width

I guess you could create a custom column and suffer the CPU overhead
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert