Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-30-2009, 03:39 PM   #1
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Talking Hellooooo World!!! From USA

I thought I should finally check in and officially say Hi!
I'm from California, USA and have been lurking since Christmas.

I love the beautifully done books here and have loaded up my poor little ereader! Oh, yeah, it's a Sony PRS 505, blue of course....

Thank you, Thank you to all the wonderful uploaders at this site. I think I've become addicted to this place.

I'm not too tech savy and, in fact, this is my first post ever on any site (well besides text messaging- and I just learned that just recently)
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 03:51 PM   #2
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Welcome to the forum. It is addictive.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2009, 03:55 PM   #3
AbFabGab
Gadget-Luster
AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AbFabGab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
ereader! Oh, yeah, it's a Sony PRS 505, blue of course....
I take it blue is your favorite color? lol
I haven't got a reader yet.. just discovered these
nifty little devices about 2 weeks ago!
Hopefully, hubby will order me one VERY shortly.
I am looking at getting the sony prs 505 in RED
AbFabGab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 04:04 PM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Of course, blue is THE favorite color!! lol

My son gave it to me for Christmas and I am enjoying the fact that it can travel with me everywhere. Waiting in lines (whip it out and read a few pages), early to work (whip it out and read a few pages), I think I'll just glue it to my hands....
---- what the heck is "Go Advanced" ?
Old 01-30-2009, 04:16 PM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome! Click "Go Advanced" to find the full reply page, or simply click the tiny blue "new reply" button to go straight to the icons and stuff. I have idea why all of the best link buttons are tiny and hidden. Maybe it is a game. Welcome!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-30-2009, 04:25 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi dreams and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 04:42 PM   #7
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Thanks, trying that little, blue, new reply button now...

I hope to get good enough to venture into the Calibre section.

Just excuse the learning curve as I figure out how to respond, find stuff, enhance posts, etc....
Old 01-30-2009, 06:14 PM   #8
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbFabGab View Post
I take it blue is your favorite color? lol
I haven't got a reader yet.. just discovered these
nifty little devices about 2 weeks ago!
Hopefully, hubby will order me one VERY shortly.
I am looking at getting the sony prs 505 in RED
Oooh the red is so pretty!!

Welcome to the forum dreams! I have a Blue 505 as well and I love mine
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 06:39 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
I thought I should finally check in and officially say Hi!
I'm from California, USA and have been lurking since Christmas.

I love the beautifully done books here and have loaded up my poor little ereader! Oh, yeah, it's a Sony PRS 505, blue of course....

Thank you, Thank you to all the wonderful uploaders at this site. I think I've become addicted to this place.

I'm not too tech savy and, in fact, this is my first post ever on any site (well besides text messaging- and I just learned that just recently)
Welcome Dreams. Enjoy the site, and be sure and participate in our "What Country are you From" poll.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37241
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:07 PM   #10
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Welcome Dreams! As far as any buttons to be clicked, just do like everyone else does and click on them to see what happens. Most of the time, you can't do any... WAIT! NO! NOT THAT ONE!

Hello?

Dreams?

Crap! I hate it when that happens!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 01:28 PM   #11
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I did the vote thing... interesting break out of users. I just know that there are more users out there that would be much happier if they found this site like I did.

I checked out Amazon and read through some of the comments by others with the Kindle and Sony. Some pretty grumpy people there who'd feel less alone and be much happier with their choice if they knew about this site...

Has anyone posted there giving information about this great place?
Old 01-31-2009, 01:30 PM   #12
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Thanks for the warm welcome!

I did the vote thing... interesting break out of users. I just know that there are more users out there that would be much happier if they found this site like I did.

I checked out Amazon and read through some of the comments by others with the Kindle and Sony. Some pretty grumpy people there who'd feel less alone and be much happier with their choice if they knew about this site...

Has anyone posted there giving information about this great place?
I do.........constantly. A few have come over, but many just like the format that the discussions forums give.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote