Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-20-2013, 02:28 PM   #1
gerard lambert
gerard lambert began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Question Button won't turn light on if brightness set to minimum

Hello,
I have bought a kobo glo yesterday, it updated to version 2.5.0; I'm pretty happy with it, however I have found an annoying problem : when I press the light button, light won't turn on if brightness is set to it's minimum value.
To turn it on, I have to select a higher brightness level, then button will act normally.
Did you also notice this behaviour on your glo? Maybe I have to flash the firmware again?
Thanks for any information
gerard lambert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:01 PM   #2
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
This has been uncovered as a known bug and is discussed in the v2.5.0 firmware thread. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-20-2013, 04:06 PM   #3
gerard lambert
gerard lambert began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
OK thank you, I should have read this thread sorry
Hope this get fixed soon
gerard lambert is offline   Reply With Quote