Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-24-2018, 08:04 PM   #1
Blas
Ulica Guy
Blas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Kobo H2O and Motorola XOOM 2(for comics)
DON'T LET ANXIETY DRAIN YOUR VITALITY

Hello for all of you!

The reason of this thread is to make a connection of all of those people that suffer from the big symptoms, problems and many other things that anxiety causes.

I'm aware that we have the Vent and Rent but I think that this "mental issue" is so much big in terms of damage that should have it's own thread.

Here we can share all of our tricks, tips and even help each other to manage and learn how to handle it. You can use here to vent as well, I know it'd obvious but after all of these years I learned that holding things to yourself makes things even worse.

Don't be your own self destructor. Let's learn together how to over control our minds.

Blas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 11:04 PM   #2
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
Well, to be honest, I'm currently taking a generic form of Paxil (an anti-depressant) and I feel much, much better--not as anxious as before. I was a bit emotionally erratic before. :/

Now I can laugh at myself.
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2018, 07:21 AM   #3
Blas
Ulica Guy
Blas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and grace

Oh yeah I've been testing some medicines with my doctor as well. The one that mostly helped me for the anxiety attacks was the Clonazepam. However we are still looking for something to help me to sleep...I still stay up all the night.

To me the biggest problem with this anxiety sh*t is how we affect people around...in my case my girlfriend.
Old 09-09-2018, 09:07 PM   #4
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Maybe this thread should be merged with this thread ==>> https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=295274
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 09:11 PM   #5
trichobezoar
Riding Against the Wind
trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trichobezoar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 10.1 & Kindle Touch
Blas, your signature is kind of... morbid. I don't mean to be rude, but this is a family-friendly site.
trichobezoar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-12-2018, 07:33 PM   #6
Blas
Ulica Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Maybe this thread should be merged with this thread ==>> https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=295274
How it's possible to merge?
Old 09-12-2018, 07:34 PM   #7
Blas
Ulica Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichobezoar View Post
Blas, your signature is kind of... morbid. I don't mean to be rude, but this is a family-friendly site.
Never thought about that...I was just venting on it tbh
Old 09-13-2018, 12:51 AM   #8
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blas View Post
How it's possible to merge?
Needs an Greenie to do it, I hoped one might be passing by.

You could make a request, by hitting the '!' button (left sidebar, on the right of Karma button) and leaving a message referring to post #4 which has the other thread's link in it.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 01:37 AM   #9
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
Have your Vitamin D level checked.
Maybe it's more closely tied to depression, but that's all in the same ballpark anyway...

It's easy to have chronically low levels of that stuff - especially for bookworms who rarely venture outside, for fear of crumbling to dust when in reach of the daystar...
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anxiety, depression, vent