Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 09-13-2009, 07:48 PM   #16
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
I read this while lying sick(ish) and tired in bed... I loved it. My one criticism is that I finished before I was ready to go back to sleep - dagnabbit!!! Too short!! But it was a very entertaining, intriguing read, and I'm looking forward to the next episode
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 03:26 PM   #17
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Reading off my laptop is not a great experience for me. So, I'm one of those eagerly looking forward to when you generously upload the ebook to your website for us to download.

I'm looking forward to the further adventures of Mike, Pete, and Gail..

again, Steve, for sharing with us.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-14-2009, 11:04 PM   #18
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Dear readers, Denial of Service 2: Meet the Trojans is now available, in multiple formats, on my website (at the bottom of the page). Enjoy!

(Also available at Smashwords.)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 11:24 PM   #19
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Dear readers, Denial of Service 2: Meet the Trojans is now available, in multiple formats, on my website (at the bottom of the page). Enjoy!

(Also available at Smashwords.)
Sweet!!!
Old 09-15-2009, 12:37 AM   #20
animedude01
Addict
animedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheese

Device: DR1000S, ILIAD2, Nokia n900, Kindle for PC, Astak EZReader Pro
Grabbed a copy. My only problem is I'm getting more and more great material through MR, and my time available to read keeps shrinking
animedude01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2009, 08:31 AM   #21
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You poor, poor guy!
Old 09-15-2009, 12:17 PM   #22
PieOPah
Addict
PieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-booksPieOPah has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony PRS-505
I've grabbed both DOS 1 and DOS 2 and look forward to reading them both

Thank you
PieOPah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:32 AM   #23
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Notice: Revised (mostly cleaned-up) versions of Denial of Service 1 and 2 are now available at my site, and at Smashwords.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:17 PM   #24
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
And we can expect DOS 3 when, now? .....*grin*
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:23 PM   #25
dreams
It's about the umbrella

Steve, I have to admit that my morning "coffee, the 505, and me" was considerably extended as I didn't want to stop reading DOS 2.

I want to know what is going on with Gail and the jerk ex & brother.

Soooo.... as Shel said...."DOS 3 when, now? .....*grin* "
Old 09-19-2009, 08:21 PM   #26
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreams View Post
Steve, I have to admit that my morning "coffee, the 505, and me" was considerably extended as I didn't want to stop reading DOS 2.

I want to know what is going on with Gail and the jerk ex & brother.

Soooo.... as Shel said...."DOS 3 when, now? .....*grin* "
There is actually a developed backstory behind Pete and Gail, but I didn't want to just spit it out and ruin it. On the other hand, I'll spill the beans in way less time than it took to find out what was going on in Lost.

Actually, now that I think about that, that might not be that comforting...

Suffice to say, I'll keep adding the clues (there are already a few!) and get the Big Secret out. Soon. As soon as I get over this post-novel-post-short-story writer's block, and my mind gets back in the swing of things.

In the meantime, why don't you go to the SJB and read a few essays? Just to tide you over, you understand.