Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-18-2013, 02:57 PM   #1
SrMoment
SrMoment began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Arc
Kobo Arc - Camera

Hi there! Does anyone know how to reverse the camera on the Kobo Arc so that it points out at the scene I am trying to photograph instead of pointing back at me! Dumb question huh? Apparently on the IPad, you can switch the view at the bottom, but I can't find anything similar on the Arc.

By the way, I really do love my new Kobo ARC for it's versatily, size, and I think, it is very similar in format to the new Windows design.
SrMoment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #2
mr_nihilism
Always been the caretaker
mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PW2
The Arc only has the one camera facing inwards towards the user. So, short story made shorter: can't do that.
mr_nihilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert