Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 05-01-2008, 08:00 PM   #1
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Question NAEB Shipping Date?

Earlier this evening when I accidently opened up the NAEB store, I saw that the ship date for the 3rd Order had been changed from Early May to Mid May.

Does anyone know weather this is because the requisit number of orders have not been made, or weather bookeen has delayed the date for shipment.

Was a little curious as am Waiting patiently (not!) for my Cybook.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 12:57 AM   #2
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
Earlier this evening when I accidently opened up the NAEB store, I saw that the ship date for the 3rd Order had been changed from Early May to Mid May.

Does anyone know weather this is because the requisit number of orders have not been made, or weather bookeen has delayed the date for shipment.

Was a little curious as am Waiting patiently (not!) for my Cybook.
Both. But more of the latter. 20%/80%

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2008, 09:49 AM   #3
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
Both. But more of the latter. 20%/80%

Derek
Thanks for the Prompt reply.

Going with the First 20 %, how ,any orders are you usually looking for when you close the order. Like more then 40, or 50 orders.

Also, might I make a suggestion to let the people here know, say a couple of days before closing, that you are doing so. might get in a few more orders, from people who are a bit worried about the longer wait time (Especially with the Kindle now being in stock regularly).

That would have personally worked for me as I was quiet close to ordering in the 2nd batch, but by the time I went back to finalise the purchase, the order had closed. Did end up placing my order with the current batch, but knowing that the previous prder was coming to a close might have motivated me to push the purchase button a bit earlier.

Just a thought.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote