Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-17-2011, 09:04 AM   #1
Robmonster
Wizard!
Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robmonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Voyage + Oasis2
Firmware 4.0.1 benefits other than page refresh setting?

I'm not that bothered about the full refresh per page option, so is there any other reason to worry about putting the 4.0.1 firmware on? Is that the only thing it changes?

I'm assuming the full refresh per page change will be harder on a battery as well.

Rob
Robmonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 09:32 AM   #2
nurusz
Enthusiast
nurusz will become famous soon enoughnurusz will become famous soon enoughnurusz will become famous soon enoughnurusz will become famous soon enoughnurusz will become famous soon enoughnurusz will become famous soon enough

Device: kindle
I have updated my kindle to 4.0.1
I got the "Page refresh" in the menu but it's seems that nothing happened
Even when I disabled the refreshing option it's still refreshing every page change
I think there is no need for update
nurusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert