Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 11-12-2009, 04:55 PM   #1
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Pocketbook 360 Trouble Shooting

What is the highest capacity of microSDHC cards that can be used with the PB360? I have a 4gb card and after the reader formatted it, only 2gb were available. When I plugged the reader into the PC it did not see the SD card, neither before nor after I formatted the card through the reader. I then used my PC to add folders to the card (after I reformatted using the PC and getting back the full 4gb) and placed less than half a gig of books to it. When I turned the reader on, all I get is a blank screen. The green indicator light is on.

Any help is appreciated.

Ellen

Last edited by imaredr; 11-12-2009 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Changed information
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:07 PM   #2
Forkosigan
Wizard
Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.Forkosigan knows who John Galt is.

Device: Pocketbook Touch (622)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaredr View Post
What is the highest capacity of microSDHC cards that can be used with the PB360?
32 GB Format the card using this porogrammu.
Dumb cheap Chinese microSD card buyout made by breaking the specification are not visible when you connect to your computer. During the next version of the Firmware programmers promised to fix this problem.
Attached Files
File Type: zip SDFormatter.zip (244.3 KB, 713 views)

Last edited by Forkosigan; 11-12-2009 at 05:13 PM.
Forkosigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:40 PM   #3
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forkosigan View Post
32 GB Format the card using this porogrammu.
Dumb cheap Chinese microSD card buyout made by breaking the specification are not visible when you connect to your computer. During the next version of the Firmware programmers promised to fix this problem.
Thanks,
The microSDHC card that I have I got from my local Target store. I finaly figured out how to take the back off and I reset the device. Now my books show up. However, the card still doesn't show when I connect the reader to the PC. So hopefully when the new firmware arrives, it will fix this. The card is so tiny that I don't want to keep taking it out to add something.

Ellen
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote