Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 02-03-2008, 04:07 AM   #1
waddragon
waddragon began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader first edition
where to buy Iliad V2?

Hi, right now I am at Berkeley Ca, USA.
1.Can anyone show me some websites to buy the Iliad 2th?

2.How much do i need to pay? (retail price + tax + shipment = ?)

3.Right now, there is one person selling the brandnew Iliad 2th with the price 510$ on ebay without Warranty. Should I buy one without warranty?

Thanks
waddragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 04:13 AM   #2
daudi
Addict
daudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-books

Device: iRex iLiad, Psion 5MX, nokia n800
Take a look here. eReader Outfitters seems to be the recommended (only?) US supplier. There have been good reports here (or on the irex forum) about the helpful service given by the guy who runs it.

I'd recommend against buying one without a warranty.
daudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 04:23 AM   #3
waddragon
waddragon began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader first edition
thanks for replying, can you tell me the total fee i should pay for one? retail(699$) + tax(?) + shipment(?) = ?
waddragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 04:49 AM   #4
daudi
Addict
daudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-booksdaudi has learned how to read e-books

Device: iRex iLiad, Psion 5MX, nokia n800
No idea I'm afraid. I'm in the UK and don't know about US taxes, and have not really looked at the eReader Outfitters website. Presumably it should be pretty explicit on their website.
daudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:49 AM   #5
rai
Enthusiast
rai began at the beginning.

Device: iRex iLiad, Onxy Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by waddragon View Post
thanks for replying, can you tell me the total fee i should pay for one? retail(699$) + tax(?) + shipment(?) = ?
Go to their web page, put iLiad into cart, choose shipping and you'll get total.
rai is offline   Reply With Quote