Notices

Old 05-08-2009, 02:47 PM   #31
jlbfoot
idiot
jlbfoot began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505, 300, and 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
I wonder what the executives at Plastic Logic are saying right now.

Don't know, but probably something like "Wow, another big screen with glass". I think that one major advantage that the Plastic Logic product will offer is the durability, and weight, of a plastic substrate for a screen. The new Kindle does look pretty nice though...and that comes from a Sony owner.
jlbfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:51 PM   #32
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlbfoot View Post
Don't know, but probably something like "Wow, another big screen with glass". I think that one major advantage that the Plastic Logic product will offer is the durability, and weight, of a plastic substrate for a screen. The new Kindle does look pretty nice though...and that comes from a Sony owner.
I suspect it may help Plastic Logic in any bid for financing. It helps legitimize the need for large screen devices. The market is currently too new to worry about market saturation. There is room for all the players to jump in.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert