Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-02-2011, 11:23 AM   #1
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
ADE and Kobo touch deauthorization

So here I was contacting adobe again so i could get them to reenable my ADE to allow me to authorize my Touch. as i reset my touch to try something.
Imagine my suprise when I was told to use "CTRL SHIFT D" to deauthurize my ereader. Well it only does the computer. So i asked the robot chat dude What the correct procdure was and his response was again "CTRL SHIFT D" I am at a loss to how they can tell you that and absolutely refuse to tell you its "CTRL SHIFT E" to deauthorize your ereader. I mean I know the software is free but honestly how hard is that to say and absolutly refuse to tell you "CTRL SHIFT E" is used for the ereader and the "CTRL SHIFT D" is used the for the computer.. Mac or Windows.

Anyway Not happy with how they wont tell you that one step but are more then happy to tell you how to deauthurize your computer.

Flabergasted

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 12:28 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Hate to say but Google would have been you friend here

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=deauthorize+ade with the first hit being ... surprise surprise ... MobileRead!
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2011, 04:50 PM   #3
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Hate to say but Google would have been you friend here

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=deauthorize+ade with the first hit being ... surprise surprise ... MobileRead!
True but honestly why should they be so stupid about it. Its not like i was asking the secrete handshake to the ADE employee club. I just cant believe a big company like adobe has less then serious employees, Thats all. Incidently I did find the information as quick as you pointed out. But that is not the point so much lol. Adobe needs to get their employee's heads out of the sand.

thanks for the tip though

regards

jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote