Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 03-10-2011, 03:07 PM   #16
NiaTrue
Edge User

Another Update: As it turns out, re-registering your eDGe has at least one drawback: Doing so may result in having to re-authorize your eDGe with Adobe, whcih in turn may result in not being able to open purchased ebooks. I have one and only one Adobe ID, but since I re-registerd and re-authorized my eDGe, I can't open any of my purchased ebooks. I get an error message that says "This content is licensed to another user." Who, me?

I think the only solution is to reload all of them--sans annotations. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Such. A. Pain.

Old 03-10-2011, 03:54 PM   #17
borisb
Edge User

You may want to check with Tech Support for suggestions on this specific scenario.

Advert
Old 03-10-2011, 03:59 PM   #18
NiaTrue
Edge User

Already have. I'm waiting for a response. I've been having, all of a sudden, multiple problems, which I think are related: the cookie problem, which resulted in having to re-register, which in turn caused the can't-open-purchased-ebooks problem, which has now caused a "bad device key" problem; and a problem opening email attachments. I can't. Open email attachments, that is, of any kind, no matter the browser.

Old 03-10-2011, 04:01 PM   #19
borisb
Edge User

Possibly it's time for a factory reset...

Old 03-10-2011, 04:03 PM   #20
NiaTrue
Edge User

That idea has been trying to convince me that it's a good idea. I've been resisting, but I now think it's inevitable.

Advert