Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 12-12-2010, 06:31 PM   #1
mufc
Connoisseur
mufc doesn't littermufc doesn't litter

Device: Sony 650
Just a couple of questions.

I really think Calibre is great and I have modified a bunch of your recipes as well as created my own specifically for my sony ereader. They get rid of underlined hyperlinks and remove all pictures (except for the sunshine girl recipe ) so that I just have the text. I have quite a few if anyone is interested. Mostly English and Canadian Newspapers and Computer Magazines.
I have a couple of questions.
1. I have 40 custom recipes of which 38 I download every day (except for Observer on Sunday only) and they all work great except one. One of them does not create any page breaks. I can read a page of the article and the rest just runs off the screen. Any ideas ?
2. A few have blank pages in them in spots. Is there any way to clean them up ?
Not the end of the world if there is no easy fix. One out of 40 is not bad.

I notice when people put up their code it is in a spoiler box. How do you do that ?
Thanks again for your great software and this forum. Learning a lot.
mufc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 07:52 PM   #2
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by mufc View Post
have quite a few if anyone is interested. Mostly English and Canadian Newspapers and Computer Magazines.
You should post them. Others will be interested.

Quote:
1. I have 40 custom recipes of which 38 I download every day (except for Observer on Sunday only) and they all work great except one. One of them does not create any page breaks. I can read a page of the article and the rest just runs off the screen. Any ideas ?
It could be CSS formatting or style. Have you looked closely?

Quote:
2. A few have blank pages in them in spots. Is there any way to clean them up ?
You'd have to post them.
Quote:
I notice when people put up their code it is in a spoiler box. How do you do that ?
Highlight and select the Eye with an X in it.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert