Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 06-14-2007, 08:30 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Blackwood, Algernon.: The Complete John Silence Psychical Detective. v1. 14 June 07

This is my title.

I read these when I was in my 20s, and they are some wonderful reads. Some are outright strange stories, while others appear strange, but have logical explanations. If you like Sherlock Holmes and detective stories in general then I can highly recommend these stories.

Don
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf The Complete John Silence Psychical Detective.lrf (361.2 KB, 898 views)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-23-2008 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Prefix
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:25 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

Thank you so much!
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 06:10 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

Thank you so much!
You're welcome! I love these stories; but then again, I love Blackwood's work. These were actually two books, so I just combined them and did away the reams of Gutenberg verbiage.

Don

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-23-2008 at 10:19 AM. Reason: hahaha- changed 'your' to 'you're'
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 05:09 PM   #4
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Microsoft Word
I prefer pure horror.Will look through it,though they're ALL damn long.
Lobolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 06:00 AM   #5
Lobolover
Gorosei
Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Lobolover has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Weel,A Psychical Invasion was very good,even if it took long to start.

My favourite for now would be "Secret Worship".
Old 06-22-2008, 02:16 PM   #6
pvdv
Enthusiast
pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pvdv ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura HD, BeBook Neo
I would like to give Blackwood a try..
However i don't have a Sony Reader but a Gen3. Is there any chance you could make a mobipocket version or maybe post the .HTML?
As far as i know there still is no method available to do one's own conversion from .lrf files to .html....
If there is...please tell me!

thanks.
pvdv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 06:15 PM   #7
Lobolover
Gorosei

you can find this quite easily on the net-just type in "secret worship" blackwood.
Old 06-22-2008, 11:57 PM   #8
Stanart
Addict
Stanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the roughStanart is a jewel in the rough

Device: Handspring Visor, Sony PRS-500 Reader
Pvdv: look in the ebook index on this site and you'll find a couple of Blackwood stories in PRC format.
Stanart is offline   Reply With Quote