Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-04-2009, 12:01 PM   #1
Direct Ebooks
Hibernian eBook Warrior
Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony Reader
DirecteBooks re-launches

Hi All.

Thanks to many of the suggestions offered in these forums, we have re-vamped Directebooks.com. While the site may look the same in many ways, a lot has changed under the hood! All of these are designed to make your visit easier and there are more to come.

For now, some of the changes we have made include:
  • All our eBooks are still available worldwide.
    You can now search by format type - PDF, EPub, eReader and MSreader, as well as isbn.
    We have made our search engine much more user-friendly.
    Prices and file formats are listed up front in the search results.
    We have added Paypal as an integrated payment option
    Images are now clickable and will be reduced in size from next Monday
Most importantly, we have managed to slim our prices down another 10%! We are also offering a price match guarantee - find the same eBook in the same format cheaper elsewhere and we will match the price - thats real value - no clubs, rebates etc, just cheap prices.

As a thank you to all at Mobile Read, here's a discount code for an extra 10% off your orders - VGX6SOF11H - valid until midnight Monday 7th (est)

Have a look and let me know what you think! www.directebooks.com

Thanks again

Gareth
Direct Ebooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 12:38 PM   #2
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
Hi Gareth

To find all books by a particlar author now from a general search you have to click through to the book, then click on the "related searches" tab, then click on the "click here to return all titles by /author name/" link - It would be simpler to just click on the authors name in the initial search.

Also http://www.directebooks.com/software.asp is out of date with the new format icons (Specifically ePub/pdf).

It's looking better though
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2009, 01:51 PM   #3
Direct Ebooks
Hibernian eBook Warrior
Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.Direct Ebooks is no ebook tyro.

Thanks for the feedback Mike.
Every suggestion helps me understand what people want. I actually brought this very point up with my web guy recently. We're working on it!

Thanks again for taking the time to post.

Gareth
Old 12-04-2009, 01:53 PM   #4
Direct Ebooks
Hibernian eBook Warrior

Thanks for the feedback Mike.
Every suggestion helps me understand what people want. I actually brought this very point up with my web guy recently. We're working on it!

Thanks again for taking the time to post.

Gareth