Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 04-13-2013, 03:16 AM   #1
gcconspiracy
gcconspiracy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Highlighting works on all but one kepub...

Hello, I'm not really sure what to say. I have had my Kobo since November, and have had very few issues with highlighting and note taking, but recently I am having issues (but only with one book!). I purchased the ESV Study Bible recently, and for some reason I am unable to make notes or highlights in this kepub. I have tried MANY times, and have only been able to successfully highlight something once. Every other time I drag my finger over the selection, press the highlight button, and nothing is highlighted! Any help or suggestions would be awesome.

Model: Kobo Glo
Firmware: up to date
Book: ESV Study Bible (kepub)

Also, I don't know if this makes a difference, but the file for this Bible is HUGE (just under 100MB)!
gcconspiracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 10:24 PM   #2
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Have you tried it with another reader or reader app?
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-19-2013, 12:44 PM   #3
gcconspiracy
gcconspiracy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
I have not. I am new to the whole ereader thing, and as such I don't have multiple readers. Maybe I should load it onto my phone to test it out. Thanks.

I'm also considering downloading it as an adobe PDF and then sideloading it onto my kobo. That might circumvent the whole notation issue. We shall see.
gcconspiracy is offline   Reply With Quote