Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

View Poll Results: How do you use Duokan Lite generally?
from the boot screen 127 34.32%
with launchpad hotkeys 34 9.19%
haven't used yet 209 56.49%
Voters: 370. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2012, 10:19 AM   #526
Mike76
Connoisseur
Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.Mike76 turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2013, Kobo Mini, iPad Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by anxobaltar View Post
Hi,
Anybody knows if doukan still works with new Knt firmware 4.1?
Yes, it works fine after the update!
Mike76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:46 PM   #527
anxobaltar
Enthusiast
anxobaltar began at the beginning.

Device: kindle Oasis 9th Gen
Thanks!!
anxobaltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2012, 03:03 AM   #528
pippopelo
Connoisseur
pippopelo will become famous soon enoughpippopelo will become famous soon enoughpippopelo will become famous soon enoughpippopelo will become famous soon enoughpippopelo will become famous soon enoughpippopelo will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Kindle 4th, Paperwhite 5th, Paperwhite 10th
Mirror for Doukan 2012 r4.4 on Mediafire:

Kindle 3 http://www.mediafire.com/?x0fiuyay36hkztu

Kindle 4 None Touch http://www.mediafire.com/?5erg34d9salilhw

Kindle 5 Touch http://www.mediafire.com/?7d9ve41yntjz4qz

Last edited by pippopelo; 06-09-2012 at 03:35 AM.
pippopelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 03:24 AM   #529
alaiksander
Enthusiast
alaiksander began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.1.0
Wow, they update so fast. I wonder...is this why they haven't release any manual in English

Help for kindle touch here??
alaiksander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 03:36 AM   #530
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by alaiksander View Post
Wow, they update so fast. I wonder...is this why they haven't release any manual in English

Help for kindle touch here??
is it possible to change language to English?

These may help:
设置: System Settings and on a Kindle Keyboard it has a shortcut alt+sym
语言: Language

Last edited by thomass; 06-09-2012 at 03:40 AM.
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2012, 03:42 AM   #531
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippopelo View Post
Mirror for Doukan 2012 r4.4 on Mediafire:
Thanks for the mirrors.

BTW: you can use OTA update ( probably faster)
Old 06-09-2012, 03:43 AM   #532
alaiksander
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post

These may help:
i meant the installing manual. I never install Duokan before, so I'm quite worry if I mess up things. FYI, I have a KT with jbpatch+GUI launcher, do I need to worry about them??

Last edited by alaiksander; 06-09-2012 at 03:47 AM.
Old 06-09-2012, 03:47 AM   #533
thomass
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaiksander View Post
i meant the installing manual. I never install Duokan before, so I'm quite worry if I mess up things. FYI, I have a KT with jbpatch+GUI launcher, do I need to worry about them??
here

installation process for K4 and K5 is executed from the outside of the original OS hence no need to worry about details of it.

Last edited by thomass; 06-09-2012 at 03:55 AM.
Old 06-09-2012, 03:55 AM   #534
alaiksander
Enthusiast

Quote:
then I'll ignore the versions for Touch until they are ready for this.
I agree with you on this one

In the mean time I'll visit this thread regularly for a good news on the language

Last edited by alaiksander; 06-09-2012 at 03:59 AM.
Old 06-09-2012, 12:41 PM   #535
HTT90
HTT90 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTT90 View Post
Hi !!

Sorry about my stupid question . How I can view pictures in duokan ?

I created DK_Pictures folder in root folder , but it isn't display in root folder of duokan , and I can't view picture . (picture in jpg, bmp format ) .

Thanks !!
Help me !! Thanks !!
HTT90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:05 PM   #536
Sunspark
Zealot
Sunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with othersSunspark plays well with others

Device: EZ Reader Pocket PRO
OTA updated from 6-01 to 6-08. It went very fast.. so that tells me incremental updates are probably happening now.. the one from 5-something to 6-01 took awhile.

No problems with the Kindle 4.1 update.

Duokan's great for PDF margin trimming, and PDFs are the main reason I installed it. EPUB support is a pleasant bonus. I hope it supports left-justified text at some point in EPUBs; seems anachronistic to me to read fully justified text on ebook readers.
Sunspark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:12 AM   #537
thomass
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTT90 View Post
Help me !! Thanks !!
try with a zipped file. directory has no importance on Dk'12.
Old 06-12-2012, 03:29 AM   #538
sea1731
sea1731 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:

These may help:
Hi,
That settings seems disabled on Duokan.
Am I missing anything? I have KT 5.1.0 and installed Duokan successfully. But I can not change the language to English. Is there something to do with config files of Duokan?
Please help, thanks in advance,
sea1731 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:46 AM   #539
thomass
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea1731 View Post
Hi,
That settings seems disabled on Duokan.
Am I missing anything? I have KT 5.1.0 and installed Duokan successfully. But I can not change the language to English. Is there something to do with config files of Duokan?
Please help, thanks in advance,
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarhead View Post
The email that I have received from the developers states that the language support won't be available earlier than this July.
then I'll ignore the versions for Touch until they are ready for this.
Old 06-12-2012, 07:38 AM   #540
HTT90
HTT90 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
try with a zipped file. directory has no importance on Dk'12.
Thanks for reply !!

Have music player in duokan 2012 ?
HTT90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
doukan, duokan, duokan lite, epub, information, keyboard, kindle keyboard, mod, pdf