Mad Scientist
R2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litter

Device: Zaurus, HTCMagician, iLiad
Not yet...hmmmmmoooOooom..
R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 04:24 AM   #77
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
What about now?

Ohmmmm
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2006, 04:36 AM   #78
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
patience my young padawan...

the ILIAD will be with us...soon...

I hope...

OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 04:42 AM   #79
R2D2
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
the ILIAD will be with us...soon...
...or our money will be gone forever....OOooommmm....
Old 07-05-2006, 04:47 AM   #80
ThinkNeXT
Enthusiast
ThinkNeXT began at the beginning.

Device: Loox600/S55/Ogo CT 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by R2D2
.... I've got six week time to revoke cc transactions so I'll feel relaxed until the end of july .. Ooooooooooooooommmmmmm :-)
ThinkNeXT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-05-2006, 04:58 AM   #81
R2D2
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkNeXT
.... I've got six week time to revoke cc transactions so I'll feel relaxed until the end of july .. Ooooooooooooooommmmmmm :-)
Well, I don't think that we will not get the little box, but it's not really encouraging to postpone, to postpone, to post a definite date (still displayed on the shop webpage) and then to postpone again...esspecially if you take the money before shipping...

So let's see if we are lucky tomorrow...
Old 07-05-2006, 05:49 AM   #82
arivero
Guru
arivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it isarivero knows what time it is

Device: NCR3125, Nokia 770,...
Quote:
Originally Posted by R2D2
My philosophy: it is not our money, it is the European Central Bank money. I know it is stupid, but it makes me to feel more relaxed when doing this kind of transactions.
arivero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:14 AM   #83
tribble
iLiad Maniac
tribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it istribble knows what time it is

Device: Bookeen Opus (i love that thing) and iPad (what an irony)
i want my iLiad NOW!
I am hyperventilating again. I need more patience. I have to say, after the devestating defeat yesterday, i cant say, that i am a believer anymore. If iRex want to make my birthday special, they have the iLiad shiped to me by friday.

ohm.
tribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 06:21 AM   #84
Riocaz
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Ahh but Tribb, think of it as a late present if it doesn't arrive by then.
Old 07-05-2006, 06:32 AM   #85
ThinkNeXT
Enthusiast

Wasn't somewhere mentioned that they have troubles with the SAP-Interface and expect shipping to begin on thursday?
Old 07-05-2006, 06:47 AM   #86
Riocaz

Page 4/5 of this thread...

We are just blowing off steam. (and I have a lot to blow off atm, serious stress, and none of it work related)
Old 07-05-2006, 06:49 AM   #87
ThinkNeXT
Enthusiast

Hm, the only non work related stress I have atm is not having an Iliad in my backpack to make the ride home from work enjoyable ;-)
Old 07-05-2006, 06:53 AM   #88
R2D2
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkNeXT
Wasn't somewhere mentioned that they have troubles with the SAP-Interface and expect shipping to begin on thursday?
Having developed a custom tailored online shop myself moons ago, I don't even want to think about connecting such a thing to SAP-Interface at another company...

Oom.
Old 07-05-2006, 07:22 AM   #89
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I'm waiting for their reply about the shipping tomorrow...i'll let you know when they have answered.
I'll be away most of the afternoon, but i'll try to keep you posted...
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 07:24 AM   #90
Riocaz

Yeah, my stress is not even iLiad based.

Females, very sick friends, and selling property. Not a good combo.

Meditation isn't helping a lot. An iLiad might though.