Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 09-12-2013, 02:09 PM   #496
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color / Nook HD+
Under A Graveyard Sky by John Ringo.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 08:55 AM   #497
applesauce
Addict
applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.applesauce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZombieEatsYou View Post
C. Dulaney's third book, Roads Less Traveled: Shades of Grey, was just released.

http://www.amazon.com/Shades-Gray-Ro...d_sim_kstore_1

99cents at the moment.

applesauce
applesauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:16 AM   #498
Artisan
Miles away from ordinary.
Artisan began at the beginning.

Device: Nook STR
Has anyone read The Darwin Elevator trilogy? I just downloaded a sample, and based on the reviews I am excited to read it.

I'm not sure it's a true "zombie" story, but has similar themes (based on the description).
Artisan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 08:07 AM   #499
Yapyap
Guru
Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yapyap ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle 3, Sony PRS-505, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artisan View Post
Has anyone read The Darwin Elevator trilogy? I just downloaded a sample, and based on the reviews I am excited to read it.

I'm not sure it's a true "zombie" story, but has similar themes (based on the description).
I read the ARC of the first book and enjoyed it more than I expected to - not the best book I've ever read but an interesting mixture of zombies and science fiction (beyond the "normal" post-apocalyptic thing that zombie books tend to go for).

I have the second and third book as well but haven't got to them yet. Definitely plan to, though, which does mean the first book worked well enough for me.
Yapyap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 01:55 AM   #500
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook*, nexus 10
So I have read the Zombie Apocalypse trilogy by Manel Loureiro. The first book is quite good, but the second and third are a bit of a let down, they drag and some of the elements of the story feel forced, like "I need more pages, so let's squeeze this plot in here". It's an OK read, but not a page turner.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 02:01 PM   #501
DianNC
Guru
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Hollowland by Amanda Hocking is free on Amazon again today.

http://www.amazon.com/Hollowland-The...rds=hollowland

The audiobook is just $1.99...when you buy the free book
DianNC is online now   Reply With Quote