Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-19-2012, 04:59 PM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
(Toronto) Want to trade Kindle Touch for Kindle 4

I gave away my Kindle 4 in the summer and badly miss it. I got a Kindle Touch and just am not feeling the love. I miss the tiny form factor. I miss the buttons! I don't want to be out more money, so I would like to do a trade.

If you are a Kindle 4 owner, this is a great deal for you as the Touch is a more expensive model. Mine for yours!

I will consider a Kobo Glo also.

I would prefer a local meetup so we don't have to pay for shipping and so we can go somewhere with wifi and make sure there are no problems re-registering the devices, but I am open to all offers.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:22 PM   #2
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I am in the US, but if you have not traded yours yet, I'd be interested in a trade via mail - in good faith that we won't screw each other over Let me know...
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert