Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:26 AM   #11986
Mura35
Pretender
Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mura35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-Reader, iPad
I had tons of 30%, four 35% and two 45% between 9 addresses to use. One of my accounts never got anything higher than 20% for the whole entire game.
Mura35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:34 AM   #11987
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
FWIW, the last contest I was late finishing and it did not let me finish playing. I'm guessing it ended at noon on the final day (starts at noon on the first day). I wasn't in any hurry because in the past, I could usually finish even a day late from what I remembered. I might be remembering wrong because I didn't pay strict attention.
BearMountainBooks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM   #11988
jimars
Enthusiast
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Thinkpad
I had that problem as well, but I came back a couple hours later and was able to play then (even got some decent codes then). It's all very mysterious.

35%
Spoiler:
D6Z69V
6DPGZX
XDUQQH
N53EP7
K3LUDA
JYRW82
PLX4KL
XJ8HP4
BA2VBE
LFMZJH
X32BBS
3CHCMD
K3TZW2
P353M4
4LNUJG
jimars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:51 PM   #11989
leitz
leitz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
Some unattractive codes from Kobo, nothing higher than 35%:

30%
Spoiler:

DXA6AV
A2SM54
3UHP6X
93A5QU
AWJQ69
ZJ5RKD

35%
Spoiler:

ZBEDN9
H7KWSL
TB9K64
leitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:54 PM   #11990
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Kindle PW, LG G3
9UUD8 BFW79 HS2FD

WT7DYG 33EDF4
apesmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:08 PM   #11991
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2(WiFi) / FireHD; Kindle DX-G; Kobo-AuraHD,Glo,Mini; Ipad Air
Pokee's post from yesterday in the Kobo Forum (and about 4 other posts in that thread he started), have now been merged with our long-standing Kobo coupon thread here in the FREEBIES FORUM.

This is the thread to properly post any Kobo coupon posts.

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; Yesterday at 02:13 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:40 PM   #11992
avid01
Groupie
avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.avid01 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by avid01 View Post
Question about the Books on Film quiz: do you have a restriction that the code works for 24 hours or something? Yesterday I got a good code (read: larger then the default 35% here), I checked but didn't buy a book, today it said it is invalid.

Also: one title per code, correct?
Tried to use it in the US...
avid01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:45 AM   #11993
ChandaK562
Enthusiast
ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Does anyone have any 35 or 45 coupons they're not going to use? Because I could use a couple if so. I can't believe I didn't get one 35 this contest.
ChandaK562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:48 AM   #11994
arasyi
Connoisseur
arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arasyi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Smile

Well, it's been months since the last time I participated in a contest.
This thread is pretty quiet compared to what it used to be
Oh well, here you go.

45%
Spoiler:

6A69RM
W9YD9C
29QAWW
395XLG
ZPZPEF
N6D5S8
UYNDYJ
GRT8SU
6JH9QX
43PREJ
2E2EST
S7SSUV
3M8BGT
XT2U44
M8C6DH
J44VD8
FZ6DK3
U735YP
E74KUD
2986KJ
9C499G
6XW3QA
8Y7MH8
BQXQCR
7R7RHH
W6EYDY
7V5LQC
ZAKK3Z
C23HJ4
MFCR63
WMBULK
VLTMWK
FXRC9A
4B8N48
TMKYZN
5334LE
6CAKW8
WV7TPG
WCZ6QM
UHSZ6F

55%
Spoiler:

3ER64
UD8Z2
UF3D2
TFCH3
WHW2A
7EV5D
THNZH
PCJ26
NRHHM
Y9QQY
7RXRQ
NUHFM
QWKBB
HY3PT
NKL2L
ZBE9Y
JKYNU
7F8JY
NCVTJ
6NXM5

65%
Spoiler:

6NAQDN
8P3BJ5
9DZF6T
Y4CV4P
6Y9TM2
9B8D8M
UUFZ33
9DUV4M
UXXZBA
XT39UW

75%
Spoiler:

TY2PAL
BLBKF9
QWAD66
D9F3LE
HN6Q6B

Use them well.
arasyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:19 AM   #11995
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook-ST, Sony 505 & T1, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by arasyi View Post
Well, it's been months since the last time I participated in a contest.
This thread is pretty quiet compared to what it used to be
Oh well, here you go.

45%
Spoiler:

6A69RM
W9YD9C
29QAWW
395XLG
ZPZPEF
N6D5S8
UYNDYJ
GRT8SU
6JH9QX
43PREJ
2E2EST
S7SSUV
3M8BGT
XT2U44
M8C6DH
J44VD8
FZ6DK3
U735YP
E74KUD
2986KJ
9C499G
6XW3QA
8Y7MH8
BQXQCR
7R7RHH
W6EYDY
7V5LQC
ZAKK3Z
C23HJ4
MFCR63
WMBULK
VLTMWK
FXRC9A
4B8N48
TMKYZN
5334LE
6CAKW8
WV7TPG
WCZ6QM
UHSZ6F

55%
Spoiler:

3ER64
UD8Z2
UF3D2
TFCH3
WHW2A
7EV5D
THNZH
PCJ26
NRHHM
Y9QQY
7RXRQ
NUHFM
QWKBB
HY3PT
NKL2L
ZBE9Y
JKYNU
7F8JY
NCVTJ
6NXM5

65%
Spoiler:

6NAQDN
8P3BJ5
9DZF6T
Y4CV4P
6Y9TM2
9B8D8M
UUFZ33
9DUV4M
UXXZBA
XT39UW

75%
Spoiler:

TY2PAL
BLBKF9
QWAD66
D9F3LE
HN6Q6B

Use them well.
Thank you! I put the second 75% coupon (BLBKF9) to good use on a book $21 book I had my eye on; karma to you!
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:18 AM   #11996
Uschiekid
Evangelist
Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uschiekid ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaCat View Post
Thank you! I put the second 75% coupon (BLBKF9) to good use on a book $21 book I had my eye on; karma to you!

Rats....why didn't I get up @ 4am
(E.S.T.)

Still 55%s left (and presumably 45%), but the 75% I had my eye on, and even the 65%s I would have been happy with, are all gone the way of the Dodo . Oh well. Next time maybe.
Uschiekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:05 PM   #11997
ChandaK562
Enthusiast
ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChandaK562 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Thanks so much to the person who shared the 35% coupons with me! I really appreciate it!
ChandaK562 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals