Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-01-2009, 11:22 AM   #46
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
You're such a cultured doggie to wear pants.

BOb
Hey, I was in public. But you might try the new Paris Hilton illustrated biography, if........okay, never mind.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 09:00 PM   #47
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
I was in Target tonight and ended up with the Lightwedge cover for half price.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2009, 10:24 PM   #48
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
I went to my only local Target that had "limited availability" of the PRS-505 this afternoon. They had 1 reader. It was NOT on clearance - still at $279.99. I was able to get a lighted PRS-505 cover on clearance 1/2 price at $32.48.

Darn! I thought I could get a back up reader or a christmas gift one! :-(

Last edited by bookratt; 11-02-2009 at 09:07 PM.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009, 11:29 PM   #49
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kojak666 View Post
GA Russell,

According to the list, Target in Apex is showing limited availability. Might be worth a ride.
Thanks kojak!

I called four times, and they wouldn't pick up the phone. It's too far for me to drive usually, so I'll try again tomorrow.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #50
Xenophon
curmudgeon
Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xenophon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, (ex)nook, (ex)PRS-700, (ex)PRS-500
They're all OOS here in South-western PA.

Sigh.

Xenophon
Xenophon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-02-2009, 03:37 PM   #51
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kojak666 View Post
GA Russell,

According to the list, Target in Apex is showing limited availability. Might be worth a ride.
Thanks again, Kojak!

I was able to reach the Target in Apex, and they said that they had one on clearance - for $237.98!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:41 PM   #52
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
Thanks again, Kojak!

I was able to reach the Target in Apex, and they said that they had one on clearance - for $237.98!
What kind of clearance price is that? My local Wal-Mart has the PRS-505 -their regular price is $229.00!
Old 11-02-2009, 05:29 PM   #53
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Never mind...
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:06 PM   #54
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by mg2969 View Post
Picked up 2 yesterday as a result of being double clearanced
Quote:
Originally Posted by EyesWideOpen View Post
I just bought one too ... for $69.99!
Hello, new members, welcome.

As you haven't listed where you are from, care to tell us which stores these were bought at?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:34 PM   #55
bookratt
Wizard

In search of the elusive PRS-505 bargain......

Went to another Target about 40 minutes away today. They didn't have the PRS-505 as mentioned on their website as "limited avail.", but they did have the NEW smaller Sony Reader that retails for $199.99.

There were also some of the PRS-505 cover w/ light, bargain priced at $45.48.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:51 AM   #56
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by mg2969 View Post
Picked up 2 yesterday as a result of being double clearanced
Where?! Where?! I'm in South Florida and last time I was in target they were $279!
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 06:36 AM   #57
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolRaven View Post
Where?! Where?! I'm in South Florida and last time I was in target they were $279!

You'll be lucky if you find one. That was definitely a fluke and a lucky break for the OP.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:05 AM   #58
bluebells2
bluebells2 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Baltimore Area

I found 3 and bought all for Christmas presents for the family. My husband got his early and is thrilled! You can find them, but you have to look.
bluebells2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:15 AM   #59
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebells2 View Post
I found 3 and bought all for Christmas presents for the family. My husband got his early and is thrilled! You can find them, but you have to look.
Wow, where? I called several Baltimore Area Targets (Towson, Glen Burnie) and could not find any. Or did you get there before I did?
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 11:04 AM   #60
bluebells2
bluebells2 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Randallstown area

I went a week and a 1/2 ago or more. They had been marked down. One was obviously a return, but for the price who can complain!
bluebells2 is offline   Reply With Quote