Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-08-2015, 11:39 PM   #1
herekittykitty
herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: original Nook
Nook STR and originial Nook

I have 2 B&N Nooks for sale:

Original Nook, works great. Comes with M-Edge red zippered case. I will also include a JavoEdge brown floral case if you'd like.

Nook STR, also works great. No case included.

I am a little out of the loop on what used e-readers would sell for. I was thinking $30 shipped for the original Nook and $40 shipped for the Nook STR. I will take offers as well.

I do have photos, message me if interested.

I will ship promptly but only within the continental U.S.

Last edited by herekittykitty; 03-08-2015 at 11:43 PM.
herekittykitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 09:39 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One

NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Please note, as well, that this is an automated reminder due to the criteria as outlined in the 'STICKY' for this forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2015, 04:02 PM   #3
herekittykitty
herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.herekittykitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: original Nook
If people feel uncomfortable with the # of posts I have, I would be happy to provide my ebay user name to any potential buyer, so you can check out my feedback. I am not a frequent poster in Mobile Read, but do come here from time to time to research products and look for low cost ebooks. Thanks, Katie
herekittykitty is offline   Reply With Quote