Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 02-25-2012, 04:31 PM   #16
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others

I just felt the need to clarify to myself some doubts, it's a very small contribution compared to what you and the other vets keep doing here.

About unofficial builds:
Should I include Vicinc's new 2.2, or the Golden Allmine is enough?
I did not follow the development of both, since my fiancee is fine with the standard Ermine on her Pocket

Last edited by lorenzoens; 02-25-2012 at 04:34 PM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:22 PM   #17
bonaparten
bonaparten began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage eDGe
Hi Guys thank you for your wellcome!
I have made the upgrade to Dingo; everything ist good and without strange showing up!
bonaparten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-02-2012, 03:49 AM   #18
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Congratulations, bonaparten!

Lorenzoens, I think 2.2, then Allmine, then Golden Allmine (aka rc3). Each was an important step, introducing new elements and I think (somebody confirm please) that each is still available and might be prefered for some reason.

Maybe Allmine has been completely overtaken by the Golden Allmine. I don't know for sure whether you can install rc3 without installing the Google apps.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
activation