Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 02-26-2010, 12:08 AM   #31
hanmik
hanmik doesn't litterhanmik doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-300, PRS-600, PRS-900, eDGe (pre-order)
Just checked mine will be delivered tomorrow! I can't wait.
hanmik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:19 AM   #32
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanmik View Post
Just checked mine will be delivered tomorrow! I can't wait.
Congrats, hanmik!
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2010, 12:31 AM   #33
paulckennedy
Addict
paulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-books

Device: Apple iPad
Congrats!!!!
paulckennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:10 AM   #34
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Mine will be here today, too!

I just love the smell of new gadgets in the morning.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:49 AM   #35
mgm1979
Zealot
mgm1979 is on a distinguished road

Device: Entourage eDGe
me too - BOTH of them! w00t!!!

Man...maybe I should just take a half day - between the hockey game this afternoon and "jonesing" for my eDGe, I won't be very useful after lunch anyway! LoL
mgm1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-26-2010, 10:27 AM   #36
paulckennedy
Addict
paulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-books

It is going to be a great weekend!!!!!

I also took today off for my birthday yesterday so what a way to celebate!!!!!!
Old 02-26-2010, 10:38 AM   #37
mgm1979
Zealot
mgm1979 is on a distinguished road

Device: Entourage eDGe
DELIVERED!!! woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mgm1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 11:40 AM   #38
paulckennedy
Addict

Congrats mgm1979!
Old 02-26-2010, 11:44 AM   #39
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
and another excellent thread example of News and Commentary !
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:27 PM   #40
TallMomof2
Kindlephilia
TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TallMomof2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count
Mine is here and I'm typing this message from my eDGe.

First impression is I will be selling my KDX. Supports Adobe Adept encryption. You can annotate PDFs with different "colors"(actually shades of gray) and awhole host of other features.

wifi works fine, Android is snappy, no flash but mp4 is supported. Browsing the web is straight forward.

The eDGe is a nice device and I really like the dual screens. If you want you can hook up an external keyboard. This is a DX killer.
TallMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:32 PM   #41
paulckennedy
Addict

I agree that this is a DX killer. I am doing this message on the Edge right now too.

I am finding getting used to the user interface to be interesting. Just swapped it to landscape. Other than a jagged display of the keyboard, it works pretty well. There is a little lag with the keyboard entry but the main problem is my misspelling a lot.

I must say that I like it. It feels tight and very professional.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:33 PM   #42
paulckennedy
Addict

I agree that this is a DX killer. I am doing this message on the Edge right now too.

I am finding getting used to the user interface to be interesting. Just swapped it to landscape. Other than a jagged display of the keyboard, it works pretty well. There is a little lag with the keyboard entry but the main problem is my misspelling a lot.

I must say that I like it. It feels tight and very professional.
Old 02-26-2010, 01:50 PM   #43
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulckennedy View Post
...It feels tight and very professional.
Good to know. Hard to tell from the videos.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 01:51 PM   #44
paulckennedy
Addict

I double posted simply because of the lag. I have to learn to SLOW DOWN. Hehe
Old 02-26-2010, 02:25 PM   #45
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
All right, finally made it in to work and getting ready to unbox and test! Nice to see the initial comments. Is anyone with better photographic skills/equipment than me planning to do any unboxing/first look videos?
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote