Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 02-25-2010, 08:06 PM   #16
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
Where did you see this? What part of the enTourage site? I think I am missing something.

I'm not saying you aren't being truthful, I'm just curious about what I missed. (nothing new, missing something)When I read the first of my post I realized it could come across as disbelieving, hence this disclaimer.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:43 PM   #17
cacapee
Connoisseur
cacapee is no ebook tyro.cacapee is no ebook tyro.cacapee is no ebook tyro.cacapee is no ebook tyro.cacapee is no ebook tyro.cacapee is no ebook tyro.cacapee is no ebook tyro.cacapee is no ebook tyro.cacapee is no ebook tyro.cacapee is no ebook tyro.

Device: prs-500
I got an email update from Entourage
cacapee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2010, 09:11 PM   #18
paulckennedy
Addict
paulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-books

Device: Apple iPad
cacapee,

did you order another color than Midnight Blue?
paulckennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:15 PM   #19
cacapee
Connoisseur
cacapee is no ebook tyro.cacapee is no ebook tyro.cacapee is no ebook tyro.cacapee is no ebook tyro.cacapee is no ebook tyro.cacapee is no ebook tyro.cacapee is no ebook tyro.cacapee is no ebook tyro.cacapee is no ebook tyro.cacapee is no ebook tyro.

Device: prs-500
Nope, but I ordered on the 13th. Guess I'll have to get my jollies from your review :-(
cacapee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:18 PM   #20
paulckennedy
Addict
paulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-bookspaulckennedy has learned how to read e-books

Sorry to hear about that. Hey at least you don't have to wait till April Fool's Day!

Got to look on the bright side.

I just want to see my order change to Shipped!
Advert
Old 02-25-2010, 10:55 PM   #21
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by cacapee View Post
Argh! Mine is delayed to March 8th....
cacapee,

Did you order before the January 12 cut-off date? [Please say no!]

EDIT - Okay, I just saw your earlier post.
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 11:02 PM   #22
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscoach View Post
Where did you see this? What part of the enTourage site? I think I am missing something.

I'm not saying you aren't being truthful, I'm just curious about what I missed. (nothing new, missing something)When I read the first of my post I realized it could come across as disbelieving, hence this disclaimer.
mrscoach,

No offense taken. It was in a post by "tapeesh" in the "See the enTourage eDGe in Action!" thread on the "Community" page. She/he said in part, "thank you. i hear that my unit had been shipped last night. i can’t wait to get my hands on it." Could be a misreading of the payment authorization notice, perhaps(?).
Old 02-25-2010, 11:20 PM   #23
paulckennedy
Addict

Well I got a note from a contact at Entourage that told me mine should be shipping today. Still a No Joy on the Notification but I took it as a good sign.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:30 PM   #24
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulckennedy View Post
Well I got a note from a contact at Entourage that told me mine should be shipping today. Still a No Joy on the Notification but I took it as a good sign.
Paul,

Yes, after they've, in my view, done so many things right in the lead-up, I'd certainly hate to see anything fall through the cracks at this stage. Oh well, about 25.5 hours until "February 26" is officially over where I'm at, so I guess patience will truly have to be a virtue!
Old 02-25-2010, 11:31 PM   #25
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman Jr. View Post
Paul,

Yes, after they've, in my view, done so many things right in the lead-up, I'd certainly hate to see anything fall through the cracks at this stage. Oh well, about 25.5 hours until "February 26" is officially over where I'm at, so I guess patience will truly have to be a virtue!
Just got my shipping notice!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2010, 11:32 PM   #26
paulckennedy
Addict

It SHIPPED!!! YEAH!! here is the status!!

Feb 25, 2010 6:10 PM Left FedEx origin facility CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA
Feb 25, 2010 4:15 PM Picked up CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA
Feb 25, 2010 3:08 PM Shipment information sent to FedEx

They shipped it PRIORITY OVERNIGHT!!!

I should have it tomorrow by lunch. YEAH!!!

This will be a great weekend!!!!

Last edited by paulckennedy; 02-25-2010 at 11:34 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:36 PM   #27
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious

Paul,

Did you pay extra for overnight shipping?

EDIT - Never mind, I just saw I have overnight shipping too! Due here by 10:30 a.m. local time!

Last edited by Batman Jr.; 02-25-2010 at 11:39 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:40 PM   #28
paulckennedy
Addict

Nope. Did mention to my contacts today that it was my birthday. The shipping always said 1 - 7 business days though.

Great to hear about yours Batman!!!!!

Last edited by paulckennedy; 02-25-2010 at 11:42 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 11:46 PM   #29
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulckennedy View Post

Nope. Did mention to my contacts today that it was my birthday. The shipping always said 1 - 7 business days though.

Great to hear about yours Batman!!!!!
Paul,

Back at you! Do you think that the overnight is a thank-you for not only early adopting, but also because of having to wait for the software update?
Old 02-25-2010, 11:51 PM   #30
paulckennedy
Addict

Maybe.

I did make a suggestion that they should put up a World Map with Pins for where in the world the Edge lives. Hope they do it. It will be fun to see how far and wide it has been adopted!!!