Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 01-18-2013, 06:41 PM   #1
JWElliott
JWElliott began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Device no longer detected

I downloaded the new version of calibre and now it won't recognize my Kindle Fire HD. It shows up in Windows, but the options under Preferences under the trouble shooting advice of "Ignored Devices" or "Miscellaneous" don't show up either. I've tried re-downloading calibre to repair it and restarting my computer, but nothing is working. The first time I did this, right after Christmas with the older version of calibre, it worked like a charm, and was totally painless. I need help!!
JWElliott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 07:25 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
With your device connected go to Preferences - Misc and run Debug Device Detection. Post the results.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert