Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-10-2007, 10:41 AM   #1
violin_zm
violin_zm began at the beginning.

Let me introduce myself...

it said I never make a post before, so I say hello here....

in fact ,I have focused on the e_paper book several years ago...but it is very young before...but now It has grown up....and it is time that I get one..
violin_zm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 11:19 AM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Welcome violin_zm! (Are you a violinist, btw? Have you seen Roland's adventures in another thread here as he hunted for a position in a symphony? It's very interesting!)

It's always nice to have new people with us, especially when they are excited about e-book devices. You're so right - they are improving quite a bit. And I'm sure the will continue to get better over the years, so it will continue to be fun and exciting!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert