Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 10-23-2009, 07:29 PM   #46
rana
Gadget Freak
rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: SonyPRS505,Kindle1,NokiaN810,VilivX70, SmrtQ7,JoinTechJE100,NookColor
Cool ! I have already started downloading some of these readers in preparation.

Here are two more suggestions (just in case these weren't on your list):
ZuluReader (for ePub)
MobiPocket (I just found out the download area for their older readers for older OSes)
rana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:46 PM   #47
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
Will do. I was actually contacted by the developer of the ZuluReader application requesting that I test it with both of these devices.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2009, 07:54 PM   #48
imaredr
Collector
imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imaredr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook
Cold Sun,

This is great. Although I already have a JE100, I am anxious to read your opinion. Hopefully this reader will gain more popularity. Since you got yours from a different Vendor I am curious about:

Installed Apps
Type/color of the cover you received
Additional Accessories
Your opinion on the virtual keyboard

I bought dbnotes, but my writing looks a big wiggly. Then I got inkwriter for free from the Smartqmid forum and it is much better. Wish I had waited.

I have a black cover that is embossed with Jointech information. I would like to get a different color cover without their lettering.

Can't wait for you write up, but don't forget to have fun with it!
imaredr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 09:12 PM   #49
mike1232
mike1232 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks Coldsun for the reviews. I'm just hoping for you get to the A81 soon. The seller on ebay did say it's flash or youtube capable when I asked. I'm about to pull the trigger!
mike1232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 11:17 PM   #50
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
My pleasure. I spent a good portion of the day with this device. My review should be up tomorrow night.

Check out the other announcment here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...319#post656319

Last edited by ColdSun; 11-13-2009 at 03:39 PM.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-26-2009, 01:20 AM   #51
rana
Gadget Freak
rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: SonyPRS505,Kindle1,NokiaN810,VilivX70, SmrtQ7,JoinTechJE100,NookColor
Just in case someone is subscribed only to this thread and didn't see the other thread, ColdSun's full review of the JE-100 is up here --

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60414
rana is offline   Reply With Quote