Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-19-2011, 02:25 AM   #1
Ellewi
Ellewi began at the beginning.

Device: HANVON WISEREADER N526
Help with Hanvon Wisereader N526

Hi there
I was wondering if anyone might know a quick fix for the interminable trial that has become my ereader. I've had it for about three months and it has been working really well. Lately, however, it has started to freeze when it is not connected to an external power source. It did so once and then seemed to right itself. I have reset it, removed the memory card - plugged it in, unplugged it, danced with it (kidding).
It is probably some problem with the battery - but I thought I would make this post, just in case someone else has had this problem and knows a way to fix it short of throwing it out the window?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Last edited by Manichean; 02-19-2011 at 07:40 AM. Reason: fixed all caps in title
Ellewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 04:00 AM   #2
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Manichean is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Cybook Gen3
This is not a Calibre related problem. Ask in the subforum for your device.
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-19-2011, 06:45 AM   #3
Ellewi
Ellewi began at the beginning.

Device: HANVON WISEREADER N526
Re

Well ... Okay then.
Ellewi is offline   Reply With Quote