Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 02-05-2010, 04:47 PM   #1
CandyNJ66
Enthusiast
CandyNJ66 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Nook finally Available Feb 12??

I was extremely disappointed when I called up my local B&N to discover the Nooks are still NOT in the stores yet for sale! She said they will get them in bulk on Feb 12.

Does this mean orders will come first or will there be quite a lot for non orders too??
CandyNJ66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 04:54 PM   #2
mos
Addict
mos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it ismos knows what time it is

Device: iphone 4, iPad, Nook softrooted
If you order it from the webside, they are in stock there. They are just not available at the Barnes and Noble book stores.
mos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-05-2010, 04:55 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
You can order it online right now. Mine is expected to ship today, and 3 business day shipping was free.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 05:00 PM   #4
CandyNJ66
Enthusiast

I usually only buy from brick and mortar stores cuz it's such a hassle to return. If I don't like the Nook can I return to a B&N store for a full refund?
Old 02-05-2010, 05:27 PM   #5
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
More than likely. But expect to pay a 10% restocking fee unless something is wrong.

Unless B/N made that policy go away
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-05-2010, 09:06 PM   #6
CandyNJ66
Enthusiast

If I ordered it say monday, with air expedited 1-2 business days would I actually get it this week? I'm confused by some saying when they ordered, the arrival date is late Feb or even march.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:41 PM   #7
JerseyBiker
Addict
JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JerseyBiker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Nook Glowlight, Galaxy Tab S9, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyNJ66 View Post
I was extremely disappointed when I called up my local B&N to discover the Nooks are still NOT in the stores yet for sale! She said they will get them in bulk on Feb 12.

Does this mean orders will come first or will there be quite a lot for non orders too??
I ordered mine 2 days ago. I received an order confirmation email stating that it would be shipped out around the 12th and I would receive it 2 or 3 days after that. Well yesterday I received a second email informing me that the Nook was shipped. I received it this morning. I received it 2 days after ordering and I was expecting to get it until around the 15th.

~eddie
JerseyBiker is offline   Reply With Quote