Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-13-2010, 10:51 PM   #1
Moxie Mezcal
Human Fly
Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPad
Concrete Underground - New Free E-book

Hi everyone,

If any of you are interested, I'm offering my new e-book novel, CONCRETE UNDERGROUND, for free in multiple formats.

An idealistic journalist sets out to expose among the city's elite and soon finds himself immersed in a conspiracy of murder, blackmail, espionage, and human trafficking. Pitted against the enigmatic CEO of one of the world's largest tech companies, he must play a deadly game threatens to unearth its players' darkest secrets.

CONCRETE UNDERGROUND is postmodern pulp fiction - a gritty, labyrinthine murder mystery about identity and alienation in the digital age.

You can download the e-book directly from my site:
It is also available for free at:

Moxie Mezcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:53 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
thank you
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2010, 02:34 PM   #3
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Thanks, Moxie! I saw it at feedbooks first and downloaded.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #4
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Thank you!

I have downloaded the book immediately and at this moment I am on page 5.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:46 PM   #5
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
I was eagerly waiting for it, Moxie! Already downloaded it, and will start as soon as I finish the one I'm reading now
Thanks!
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2010, 11:20 PM   #6
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Thank you for the book - download and ready to go after the one I'm reading now
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:29 PM   #7
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Grabbed and finished today Excellent work, Moxie, had me from sentence one to the very end. I'll be putting up a review before the weekend (I'm also working on some alternative covers for my own collection, so I'll make them available soon. I would have shouted out on twitter, but my account got hijacked by some frackin' spam bot and I had to shut it down.)
Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 12:01 AM   #8
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Thank you for your book... Downloaded...

lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 04:51 AM   #9
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
Downloaded.. thanks! Looks good.
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 06:59 AM   #10
Patricia1066
Zealot
Patricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to beholdPatricia1066 is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kindle PW 10th gen, Kindle Fire 7 9th gen, Kindle KB 3rd gen
Thank you for the book. I'll post a review at smashwords once I finish it. Just got to finish the 2 other books on the go.
Patricia1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:17 AM   #11
omk3
Wizard
omk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five wordsomk3 can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook 360, kindle 4
Hey Patricia, if you liked what you read, have a look here http://moxiemezcal.com/ or at feedbooks. Smashwords doesn't have all of them for some reason.
omk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 09:21 AM   #12
Moxie Mezcal
Human Fly
Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Moxie Mezcal once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: iPad
Cool, thank you so much to everyone who downloaded it! I am continually thrilled/surprised/humbled that people are reading my work.

For those of you who are planning on doing reviews, I'd love to read what you think - good, bad, or ugly. Please post a link in this thread or send to me in a message.

Moejoe, glad you liked it, and I can't wait for your collection. Last Night, Said the Sunset rocked, left me fiending for more - will post a review on my blog and Feedbooks when I get some time, hopefully this weekend (after all this CU release nonsense dies down).
Moxie Mezcal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:02 PM   #13
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Moxie, downloaded this and finished it on a business trip to Germany over the last couple of days.

Have to say that I thought it was excellent. I do have a low boredom threshold with free stuff but Concrete Underground absolutely gripped me from the start. Great characters, gripping story and all told in really good writing. As a bonus I'm going to look up some of the soundtrack mentioned as well (not as daft as it sounds, I got into Warren Zevon through the fact that all of Carl Hiaasen's cool characters listen to him).

Thanks Moxie, keep up the good work
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 09:03 PM   #14
Billjr13
Addict
Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billjr13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 700 & 650
Thanks Moxie, I will post a review when I finish.
Billjr13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 11:10 PM   #15
CFarrell
CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CFarrell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Downloaded - thanks for posting
CFarrell is offline   Reply With Quote