Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-02-2012, 02:47 AM   #31
david_e
Seriously?
david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.david_e ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iWhatever
Quote:
Originally Posted by unaj41 View Post
If you don't understand or see what the issue is here then i am sorry, I can't help ... If you agree with Kobo's policy or really think that I only inquired about it then I can't help either ... If you're joking then yes, I agree - this whole thing very much feels like a joke rather then an act of a professional, customer oriented company ...
No apologies necessary, no help needed, no jokes here...

I understand what your expectation was, to get a refund, and I'm not saying you aren't deserved of a refund, I'm saying not getting what you didn't request doesn't equate to bad service.

I always get what I want. I'm very clear in my requests, I'm exceedingly polite when I make them, and I position myself so that the person who fulfills these requests WANTS to help me.
david_e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 08:55 PM   #32
unaj41
Enthusiast
unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.unaj41 actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Thumbs up

Just to close this thread: couple of days ago I was contacted by Kobo Executive Care representative who, after short chat, refunded the whole cost of the book. That is the customer care I was looking for! Thanks Kobo.
unaj41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-04-2012, 10:23 PM   #33
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
@Mrs_Often:

My experience has actually been very positive with Kobo and formatting issues; I've either receifved a new copy, or a full refund while the old book remains in my account.
+1

I've had two cases, both resulting in a store credit.
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cloud atlas, kobo customer service, kobo support