Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 06-14-2011, 04:49 AM   #1
tigerszheng
Enthusiast
tigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheese

Device: 800sg
how to enable third-party input method in rooted nook touch

Hi, there,

The setting in nook touch is simplified and no way to find how to change between input method.

Is there anyone know how to switch between input method?

All the best!
tigerszheng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:06 AM   #2
slm
Fool
slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle PW1, Kobo Glo HD, Nook Glowlight Plus ...
Install NookColor Tools (from NookDevs).
Install the alternate keyboard in /system/app.
Open NookColor Tools and change the keyboard.
slm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2011, 06:39 AM   #3
tigerszheng
Enthusiast
tigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheesetigerszheng can extract oil from cheese

thanks a lot, bro!

Could you provide more info about how to find the nook color tools since I can't find it in nookdevs website.

All the best!
Old 06-14-2011, 06:45 AM   #4
tigerszheng
Enthusiast

I found it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=868366

Thanks.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:19 PM   #5
yyxt11a
yyxt11a began at the beginning.

Device: nook simple touch
alternative keyboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerszheng View Post
Hi, I have nook simple touch, just rooted. Can you give a step by step instruction on the installation of alternate keyboard. So I can type chinese ?

I can not install the apk in /system/app, but I can download it on sdcard/Download

Many thanks
yyxt11a is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-24-2011, 08:30 PM   #6
aranea
aranea began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Has anyone tried using handwriting keyboards on Nook touch? I'm thinking about using nook touch as a note taking device. Thank you.
aranea is offline   Reply With Quote