Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 04-15-2007, 09:24 PM   #1
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Eliot, Charles W. (editor): Harvard Classics 11: Darwin, Origin of the Species

And so it starts, but with volume XI (11.)

Origin of the Species by Charles Darwin

A brief history of the editor, Charles W. Elliot, is found here from the Harvard Library site.

As mentioned before, the books will be published out of sequence and all volumes will be presented here at MobileRead. In fact there is the MobileRead logo on the cover.

While I have provided the Sony Reader format (LRF), other formats are possible through the facilities of BookDesigner and FeedBooks if there is significant interest.

All comments from all quarters are welcome. Suggested areas for possible comments include the cover, the title page, and the meta data.

Edit: Mod to title
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Harvard Classics Volume XI.lrf (578.1 KB, 2743 views)

Last edited by RWood; 04-19-2007 at 09:58 AM.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:35 PM   #2
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
i want them all, today.

sony reader is fine, i have one. i have the 6' of books too.

cover needs work. you should get travis to do them for you. he does great work.

nice brief bio of elliot. every freshman has to learn about him.

you should publish an index to the series. i'd give you an extra doughnut if you did.
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-15-2007, 10:22 PM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDuke
i want them all, today.

sony reader is fine, i have one. i have the 6' of books too.

cover needs work. you should get travis to do them for you. he does great work.

nice brief bio of elliot. every freshman has to learn about him.

you should publish an index to the series. i'd give you an extra doughnut if you did.
in time Duke, in time they will all be there.

I'm open if Travis is about the covers.

The index sounds like a good idea, was that a glazed doughnut?
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 11:12 PM   #4
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I'm filled with anticipation. This is quite exciting... the beginning of something BIG!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote