Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-22-2010, 07:45 PM   #1
Craysh
Craysh began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone, Android, PRS-600
[Sony eReader] Create collection from Book Series, exclude tags

As the title asks, is there a way to exclude tags but include a Book Series name in a Sony collection?
I use tags in Calibre but it only causes clutter on my eBook reader.
Craysh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 01:08 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craysh View Post
As the title asks, is there a way to exclude tags but include a Book Series name in a Sony collection?
Yes, go to Preferences - Plugins - Device Interface plugin - Sony - Customize plugin and remove tags from the bottom input window.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sony_device_plugin.png
Views:	486
Size:	19.0 KB
ID:	53933  
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:21 AM   #3
Craysh
Craysh began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone, Android, PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Yes, go to Preferences - Plugins - Device Interface plugin - Sony - Customize plugin and remove tags from the bottom input window.
Beautiful! Thanks
Craysh is offline   Reply With Quote