Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-13-2007, 06:45 PM   #121
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
try 0.4.10
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 06:49 PM   #122
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Thanks! I'll give 0.4.91 (or whatever the version is) a try tonight then.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2007, 08:26 PM   #123
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It worked with Autumn.lit as far as the indents go. But, the cover looks awful. It's left justified instead of nicely centered.
Old 10-14-2007, 12:41 AM   #124
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

OK will fix that in the next release.
Old 10-15-2007, 04:20 PM   #125
cottonball
cottonball began at the beginning.

Device: SONY Reader PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
OK will fix that in the next release.
I may have jumped the gun a bit, but I noticed you'd posted 0.4.11 and gave it a whirl. While I've only briefly browsed the Autumn.lrf I created with it, so far it looks great - in fact much better than the version I worked so hard to create with BD The image wasn't perfectly centered, but it was only off by a bit (in fact, it looks like it was enlarged to just about fit the page). Nice job!!!
cottonball is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2007, 04:27 PM   #126
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Glad to hear it. Yes the cover image is enlarged to fit the page.
Old 10-15-2007, 05:05 PM   #127
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Quote:
Glad to hear it. Yes the cover image is enlarged to fit the page.
Can the cover image be enlarged to fit the page/centered within the aspect ratio so it's not looking like a 4:3 picture made to fit 16:9?
Old 10-16-2007, 12:47 AM   #128
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Sure in the next version.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:38 PM   #129
bkilian
Zealot
bkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notes

Device: Sony PRS/505
Heya Kovid,

I just converted some of my baen .lit files, and so far, all of them have generated the TOC without including it in the actual text (thanks!) but, unfortunately, the TOC doesn't work. No matter which TOC entry I select, they all just jump to the cover page.

The args I used were:
--disable-autorotation --header --left-margin=30 --right-margin=30 --baen --force-page-break-before-tag=h1 --use-spine
bkilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2007, 05:43 PM   #130
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Hmm post a link to one of these lit files if they're free or send me one otherwise.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:26 PM   #131
bkilian
Zealot
bkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notesbkilian can name that song in three notes

Quote:
Hmm post a link to one of these lit files if they're free or send me one otherwise.
http://www.webscription.net/p-297-oath-of-swords.aspx should do. http://www.webscription.net/SendFile...D=297&format=M is the link to the file itself, but it might ot work if they have referrer filters in place. The first link will work.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:04 PM   #132
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Did you try without the --use-spine?
Old 10-16-2007, 11:12 PM   #133
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon

Same result here with 0.4.11. And I used no options. The problem is that the file 0671876422_top.htm never got parsed. It's the ToC file. I used CLIT to convert to HTML and it won't convert to BBeB. I started with 0671876422_top.htm and it's parsed 0671876422__p_.htm four times before I stopped it.
Old 10-17-2007, 11:51 AM   #134
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Fixed in 0.4.12 which will be available later today
Old 10-17-2007, 01:19 PM   #135
bkilian
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Same result here with 0.4.11. And I used no options. The problem is that the file 0671876422_top.htm never got parsed. It's the ToC file. I used CLIT to convert to HTML and it won't convert to BBeB. I started with 0671876422_top.htm and it's parsed 0671876422__p_.htm four times before I stopped it.
You shouldn't have to parse the TOC file, as far as I know. The TOC entries in the OPF should give you all the information you need (when the "tour" in the OPF exists, that is)
notepad
Code:
 <tours>
  <tour id="chaptertour" title="Chapter Tour">
   <site title="Chapter One" href="0671876422__p_.htm#Chap_1" />
   <site title="Chapter Two" href="0671876422__p_.htm#Chap_2" />
   <site title="Chapter Three" href="0671876422__p_.htm#Chap_3" />
   <site title="Chapter Four" href="0671876422__p_.htm#Chap_4" />

Tags
libprs500