Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Kindle Formats

Notices

Old 06-13-2016, 06:05 PM   #1
San Zamoyski
Enthusiast
San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Device: Kindle 3G
Polish dictionary

Hi!

I'm publishing polish dictionary based on GNU/CC sources (SJP.pl and Wiktionary).
I'm not putting here direct links since I'm going to update it once per week.

Everything is downloadable here: zabałaganionemiejsce.pl/cc-sjp/

So, some technical informations:
Definitions: about 150k
Weight: ~14MB.

Well, thats propably all.

I'm counting on Your feedback.

Hope You enjoy.

Best regards.

Last edited by San Zamoyski; 06-14-2016 at 04:34 AM.
San Zamoyski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 07:53 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I can't get a connection to the server using that link.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2016, 04:35 AM   #3
San Zamoyski
Enthusiast
San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.San Zamoyski is an enigma wrapped up in a mystery.

Link corrected, thanks!
Old 06-17-2016, 01:34 AM   #4
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
A translation of the text at the top of the page (via Google Translate).

Quote:
The following files are dictionaries in formats corresponding to different readers.
SJP-data.mobi - format for Kindle readers.
dicthtml-pl_data.zip - readers Kobo
mobi-src_data.zip - source files to create the dictionary mobi

date is a timestamp run scripts renovation
more information
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 12:04 AM   #5
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Thanks for providing this dictionary. I mostly use Polish->English dictionaries, but all of mine are getting old now, or don't have obscure words. I think I can make do with this purely Polish dictionary for looking up recently created words. Karma to you for sharing.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-19-2016, 12:18 PM   #6
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by San Zamoyski View Post
I'm not putting here direct links since I'm going to update it once per week.
Then it doesn't belong to the Patricia Clark library, so I move the thread somewhere else. (It's also not what anyone would call "Collected works".)
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 01:21 PM   #7
San Zamoyski
Enthusiast

Ok. I knew it has nothing to do with Collected Works, but what would i choose then?
Thanks.

Quote:
I think I can make do with this purely Polish dictionary for looking up recently created words. Karma to you for sharing.
SJP.pl is quite impressive database, so it will propably do the job.

I'm working at the moment on latin-polish dictionary (quite small dictionary unluckily) and it is based on Wiktionary (only). If You think that creating pl-en dictionary based on Wiktionary does make sense, i can think about it
Old 06-25-2016, 12:45 PM   #8
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by San Zamoyski View Post
Ok. I knew it has nothing to do with Collected Works, but what would i choose then?
"Reference", as probably almost every other dictionary in the library. Or in the worst case "Other non-fiction".
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote