Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-23-2013, 09:05 PM   #76
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
It's the Cabal! Run! Run Lynx RUN!!!!!
In the light of Ralph Sir Edward's 'mission' this does leave me wondering ....

(copy of the arrow above the post concerned)
Attached Images

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 06-23-2013 at 09:09 PM.
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:58 PM   #77
Fluribus
Guru
Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fluribus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post

It means that you can make a right turn without stopping at that post.
Fluribus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-24-2013, 10:00 PM   #78
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:31 PM   #79
Fat Abe
Man Who Stares at Books
Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fat Abe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All of the Above
How do great minds all over the world get together in a real-time multiway conversation, without traveling anywhere?

Answer: 1-800-SMART-ASS.

Instead of phone sex, the parties engage in witty conversation. Just punch in your IQ, and away you go. How many times have you heard someone ask, where can I find a smart person to chat with? Doesn't the above idea make sense? I met a fellow PhD at a bar, and she was handing out her business card. Was she looking for an intimate buddy, or a friend with brains? I'll let you ponder this question. My wife does not want to know the answer, and even forbids me to think about it. But in the context of venues for a salon, the toll-free party line seems promising.
Fat Abe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 10:34 PM   #80
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluribus View Post
Right on
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-25-2013, 07:09 AM   #81
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Ralph's ALWAYS on a mission.
I was raised in San Antonio Texas, Lots of Missions there. San Jose, San Juan, Conceptcion, Espada...
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 07:10 AM   #82
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
I was raised in San Antonio Texas, Lots of Missions there. San Jose, San Juan, Conceptcion, Espada...

So you might say you were Raised on a Mission.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:11 AM   #83
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I thought we were having a chat ..... didn't realise you were on a 'mission'
There went that joke....
Old 06-25-2013, 07:31 AM   #84
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Oy.... En San Antonio.... Vivia alli por un ano...perdon no enye... que calor.... Amazed you were born and bred in Texas... Wonders Never Cease Ralph SIR Edward.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #85
speakingtohe
Wizard
speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.speakingtohe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony PRS-T1 and T3, Kobo Mini and Aura HD, Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Abe View Post
How do great minds all over the world get together in a real-time multiway conversation, without traveling anywhere?

Answer: 1-800-SMART-ASS.

Instead of phone sex, the parties engage in witty conversation. Just punch in your IQ, and away you go. How many times have you heard someone ask, where can I find a smart person to chat with? Doesn't the above idea make sense? I met a fellow PhD at a bar, and she was handing out her business card. Was she looking for an intimate buddy, or a friend with brains? I'll let you ponder this question. My wife does not want to know the answer, and even forbids me to think about it. But in the context of venues for a salon, the toll-free party line seems promising.
Sounds like MENSA anonymous I joined MENSA once, but if there was any smart witty conversation going on they must have waited till I left the room.

Helen
speakingtohe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:11 PM   #86
kennyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
Sounds like MENSA anonymous I joined MENSA once, but if there was any smart witty conversation going on they must have waited till I left the room.

Helen
Hee-Hee.... I never attended a meeting, but checked out their newsgroup (yes folks this was before the interwebz ) at the time.....about like any other newsgroup/forum....
Old 06-25-2013, 12:12 PM   #87
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
I joined MENSA once, but if there was any smart witty conversation going on they must have waited till I left the room.
There's a lovely Steve Martin comedy sketch called "How I joined Mensa" that you might find amusing. I hoped I'd find a legal audio copy but failed and a transcript was all I could find.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 02:53 PM   #88
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
Oy.... En San Antonio.... Vivia alli por un ano...perdon no enye... que calor.... Amazed you were born and bred in Texas... Wonders Never Cease Ralph SIR Edward.
What other nation would have me???
Old 06-25-2013, 08:56 PM   #89
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:

I just ran into this myself after mistakenly clicking on a smiley in the "Post Icon" box below rather than one in the Smilies box to the right. You can edit your post and deselect it if you like (but if you do, know one reading later will know what the heck you were talking about).
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 09:38 PM   #90
kennyc

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
I just ran into this myself after mistakenly clicking on a smiley in the "Post Icon" box below rather than one in the Smilies box to the right. You can edit your post and deselect it if you like (but if you do, know one reading later will know what the heck you were talking about).
Ah Ha! Mystery Solved!