Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-28-2009, 02:50 PM   #1
Russell Brooks
Fanatic
Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Pandora's Succession

FF to next post.

Last edited by Russell Brooks; 09-10-2010 at 06:35 AM.
Russell Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 07:15 AM   #2
Russell Brooks
Fanatic
Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Russell Brooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The only person Ridley Fox could trust, is the woman he nearly got killed.

Where would you hide if you learned the CDC and a major pharmaceutical company planned to unleash a hyperdeadly microbe on the human race?

The action/thriller, Pandora's Succession, is now available on Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, www.RussellParkway.com.
The first five teaser chapters are available at www.RussellParkway.com.

You may also sign up to the mailinglist for free to receive updates.

Best,

Russell

[Edited - MODERATOR]

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-10-2012 at 09:03 PM. Reason: trying to embed a youtube book trailer
Old 09-08-2010, 07:52 AM   #3
CarolineNH
Expert napper
CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.CarolineNH will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Pro, Kindle Fire 10
Sounds very interesting, right up my alley, and I'm looking forward to the book's release. I did go to your website, and followed the link for the preview chapters, but I can't be bothered to download *each* *chapter* *individually* from Scribd. Their system is so convoluted it makes me grate my teeth as I click YET AGAIN (and again, and again) before I get to the download. I'll wait, and hope it's as good as it sounds.
CarolineNH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 12:10 PM   #4
pietvo
Reader
pietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notespietvo can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Aura 2, iPhone, iPad
Same for me. I hoped to be able to download an ePub file for my ereader.
pietvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 12:37 AM   #5
Russell Brooks
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolineNH View Post
Sounds very interesting, right up my alley, and I'm looking forward to the book's release. I did go to your website, and followed the link for the preview chapters, but I can't be bothered to download *each* *chapter* *individually* from Scribd. Their system is so convoluted it makes me grate my teeth as I click YET AGAIN (and again, and again) before I get to the download. I'll wait, and hope it's as good as it sounds.
Hello, Caroline.

So it was you that joined the mailinglist this morning. LOL. You don't have to download the teaser chapters on Scribd.com, you can view it at here. Let me know if you have problems, I'll find a way to help you.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:38 AM   #6
Russell Brooks
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietvo View Post
Don't worry. I'll be going on my blog tour soon. I'll have a release date soon.

Cheers,

Russell
Old 10-21-2010, 06:11 AM   #7
Russell Brooks
Fanatic

The only person Ridley Fox could trust, is the woman he nearly got killed.

The only person Ridley Fox could trust is the

woman he nearly got killed.

Stop the Succession

The Virtual Book Tour

October 24 to November 14, 2010

visit www.russellparkway.com for details.

Last edited by Russell Brooks; 11-20-2010 at 01:52 PM. Reason: words jumbled too closely
Old 11-12-2010, 04:17 AM   #8
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Russell's book tour isn't over yet- you can still catch it!

I just finished reading and reviewing his book as well.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:05 AM   #9
jumpingjack42
DiSpLaCeD
jumpingjack42 rocks like Gibraltar!jumpingjack42 rocks like Gibraltar!jumpingjack42 rocks like Gibraltar!jumpingjack42 rocks like Gibraltar!jumpingjack42 rocks like Gibraltar!jumpingjack42 rocks like Gibraltar!jumpingjack42 rocks like Gibraltar!jumpingjack42 rocks like Gibraltar!jumpingjack42 rocks like Gibraltar!jumpingjack42 rocks like Gibraltar!jumpingjack42 rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: kindle 2
I like the video intro idea!
Glynn
jumpingjack42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:32 AM   #10
Russell Brooks
Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietvo View Post
Hello, Pietvo,

An ePub version is coming soon.

Best,

Russell
Old 11-20-2010, 02:07 PM   #11
Russell Brooks
Fanatic

Hello, everyone. I've opened up a store on my website where ALL e-reader formats of Pandora's Succession will be available. Just visit www.russellparkway.com/store.html for details.
Old 11-27-2010, 12:18 PM   #12
Russell Brooks
Fanatic

Barry Eisler Spotlight Part II http://russellparkway.blogspot.com
Old 12-22-2010, 12:10 PM   #13
Russell Brooks
Fanatic

The four-part Barry Eisler series http://bit.ly/gyhlx5
Old 09-10-2012, 07:56 PM   #14
Russell Brooks
Fanatic

PANDORA'S SUCCESSION FREE on Kindle until September 12, 2012.

The only person Ridley Fox could trust is the woman he once nearly got killed.

FREE on Kindle until Wednesday September 12, 2012.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00486U6O2

Old 09-26-2012, 10:25 PM   #15
Russell Brooks
Fanatic

24-Hour Sale.

The action/thriller, PANDORA'S SUCCESSION, is now on sale for 99cents/77pence for the next 24 hours.

Once you're done, a small review would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Reading,

Russell

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00486U6O2
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00486U6O2

Last edited by Russell Brooks; 09-26-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Tags
action, assassin, bourne identity, cia, conspiracy, espionage, thriller, thriller ebooks, wmd