Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 01-23-2005, 08:01 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Absence/surgery

The bad news. I have an eye surgery coming up this week and won't be online for some time.

The good news. You will probably not even notice my absence thanks to the amazing Mobileread editor team. If anyone of you needs help, count on them!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 08:08 AM   #2
Laurens
Jah Blessed
Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.Laurens is no ebook tyro.

Device: iPod Touch
I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery!
Laurens is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2005, 11:27 AM   #3
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Best wishes for successful surgery and speedy recovery. I'm sure we'll see you back here in no time!
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 12:45 PM   #4
Harpgliss
Member Retired
Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.Harpgliss got an A in P-Chem.

Device: TH55
Hi,

I can't say much more than was said already but hope you make a speedy recovery and we'll keep the light on for you(the light thing is from a commercial here in the U.S. for those who live elsewhere).

David
Harpgliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 12:56 PM   #5
Francesco
Aficionado
Francesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enoughFrancesco will become famous soon enough

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Touch
The same, Alexander: all the best, a speedy recovery and nice nurses everywhere!
Francesco is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-23-2005, 06:53 PM   #6
brahamt
Groupie
brahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animalsbrahamt is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Palm Tungsten T3
Good luck on the surgery. You know you have our warmest wishes.
brahamt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 07:12 PM   #7
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Good luck, Alexander! I'm sure you'll be up and running at full speed again before long

Best regards,
Craig.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 08:34 PM   #8
Pride Of Lions
just kinda geeky
Pride Of Lions began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
Good luck with everything. I'm certain that it'll all be fine.

While they're in there, however, maybe you could beta test some of that inside-the-eye technology like computer displays on the inside of the corneas or that move-the-cursor-with-your-eye or something ala "The Six-Million Dollar Man."

Hope to see you soon.
POL9A
Pride Of Lions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 02:50 PM   #9
dillon65
Connoisseur
dillon65 began at the beginning.

Device: TX
Hello Alex:

Good luck with your eye surgery, everything will be just fine.

Dillon
dillon65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 10:52 AM   #10
PaulJManoogian
PaulJManoogian began at the beginning.

Device: Dell Axim x30
Best wishes to a speedy recovery, sir!

That means NO playing around with the computer while you're recovering! Yeah, right!
PaulJManoogian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 11:24 AM   #11
Jorgen
Connoisseur
Jorgen has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Sony prs-650, iPod, BEBOOK Mini, Nokia n810, iPaq
The very best of luck and with the hope of a speedy recovery!

Jorgen
Jorgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 12:12 PM   #12
Gatton
Groupie
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021, assorted Fire tablets.
How many fingers am I holding up? Oh it doesn't matter because you know we'll just say you're wrong . But that's the kind of mean thing that friends do out of fun and you have lots of friends here Alexander.

Good luck and hurry back. I hope you stocked up on audiobooks to listen to while your eyes recover!

Take care and talk to you soon.
-Jason
Gatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 04:18 PM   #13
Liqiud
Infinite Oblivion
Liqiud began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Clie PEG-UX50
get well soon
the best of wishes

Liqiud
Liqiud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 10:26 PM   #14
mercedes
Apple and Sony zealot
mercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it ismercedes knows what time it is

Device: TH55
I hope everything goes well with your surgery.
mercedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 03:09 PM   #15
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Thank you so much everyone!!!

I was suffering from amotio retinae - the beginning detachment of the retina in my left eye, originally caused by a small hole in the retina.

Although I am not feeling so superb yet, the surgery went very well yesterday.

I am really grateful for all your thoughtfulness and good health wishes! Thank you!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote