Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-26-2012, 03:04 PM   #1
Mark Lord
Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
The Honour of Rome - Free for 5 days - Historical Fiction Short Story

I wrote a short story called The Honour of Rome a few years ago about a tribune in the later years of the Roman Republic. I have now published this via Amazon and it is free to read for five days from 26th January to 30th January.

It can be downloaded via:

US Amazon

UK Amazon

You can also read a free extract of my short story Chivalry: A Jake Savage Adventure when you download The Honour of Rome.

To read a brief extract go to The Honour of Rome page on my website.
Mark Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 08:06 AM   #2
Mark Lord
Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'Mark Lord knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad
The Honour of Rome has now finished its free promotion. However, I just wanted to let readers know that it now includes a bonus story: Chivalry: A Jake Savage Adventure.

Links are:

Amazon.com

Amazon.co.uk

For Flavius there is only one way to return honour to his family name - glorious deeds done in battle and his own death.

The Roman army in Macedonia is on the verge of a great victory that will finally give it control of Greece. But for Flavius, who has become a pariah back in Rome, the battle is a chance to win his name respect.

'The Honour of Rome' is an Historical Fiction short story.
Mark Lord is offline   Reply With Quote