Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-16-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
WARNING: DON'T update if you read newspapers

This is ludicrous. To open an article now takes 5 seconds to open and (I kid you not, I timed it, it takes 30 seconds, yes 30 seconds to go back to the article list. Reading newspaper subscriptions is no longer possible on the Kobo with this. I haven't played with it to see if there is some way to avoid this.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote