Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 11-02-2008, 10:35 AM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Grey, Zane: Riders Of The Purple Sage. v1. 02 Nov 08

This title was originally assembled by Flogiston.

My version is different from his in three major points:

1) I created hot links on both the Contents Page and the chapters within the text.

2) I have a cover from a very early hardback edition.

3) I have some "breathing space" on the left and right margins of the text.

One quoted source says this about the book:

"Riders of the Purple Sage, published in 1912, was Zane Grey's first best-selling novel of the many he was eventually to pen. It has never been out of print, is a solid entry in the canon of American literature and is considered one of the best Westerns ever written, if not the best of them all."

Like all the books I assemble on MobileRead, this too was assembled to reflect human intervention and artistic judgment.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf Grey, Zane - Riders of the Purple Sage.lrf (577.5 KB, 834 views)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote