Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 12-30-2013, 04:15 PM   #1
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
iWork apps update without permission?

I do not keep automatic updates enabled on my devices because my connection is so poor. I like to start them when I go to sleep or when I know I won't need the connection. But I just noticed Pages, iMovie, Keynote, and Numbers are all dimmed and show "waiting" like they are updating, even though I did not initiate updates for them, and they are not listed as updates in the App Store update tab. When I look under purchased apps, sure enough, they all show the downloading circle. Anyone else seeing this? Pretty annoying since they are huge downloads. Sigh... I hate my worthless monopoly ISP.
MeSue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:32 PM   #2
MeSue
Geek in the Forest
MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MeSue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, iPhone 4s, Nexus 7
Well, I cancelled all the downloads, and they are not showing up as updates... So I don't know what that was all about.
MeSue is offline   Reply With Quote